British RSPCA Assured T-Bone Pork Chop (frozen) - 283g/10oz
Our higher welfare outdoor reared pork is produced on the family-run West End Farm, situated in the picturesque Wiltshire downs. The pigs are free to roam outside in social family groups and are housed in large straw yards giving them space to forage and play.
This bone-in cut has the loin on one side and the tenderloin fillet on the other.
- Each pork chop weighs 283g/10oz.
- Sold in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Sourced from the UK, ensuring locality and a lower carbon footprint.
- This product is from our on-site, fully accredited, EEC approved Creed Family Butchers.
- RSPCA Assured is the RSPCA's farm assurance and food labelling scheme in the UK for the welfare of animals farmed for food.
- This product is frozen.
Key: Contains May Contain Does Not Contain
|Energy per 100g (kcal)||194|
|Energy per 100g (kJ)||694|
|Fat per 100g (g)||9.8|
|Fat of which Saturates per 100g (g)||3.9|
|Carbohydrate Per 100g (g)||0|
|Carbohydrate of which Sugars per 100g (g)||0|
|Protein per 100g (g)||17.3|
|Salt per 100g (g)||0.1075|
|Suitable for a Vegetarian Diet||No|
|Suitable for a Vegan Diet||No|
|Suitable for Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance||No|
|Suitable for Coeliacs||No|
|Approved for a Halal Diet||No|
|Approved for a Kosher Diet||No|