Innovate & Develop With Us
OUR FOOD INNOVATION
CENTRE & EXECUTIVE
An Introduction To
We are delighted to complement our core products and added value offering with our Executive Development Chef, Rob Owen.
With his fantastic sense of humour, personable approach and wealth of experience in the trade, Rob works with our customers to understand the needs of their consumers, product offering and commercial requirements before supporting them with menu development, product testing, innovation and more.
Rob joined the company in January 2015, after working as a Chef for more than 16 years. He started his career at Raymond Blanc’s Brasserie chain and he has also worked at The George Hotel and Monty’s Brasserie in Cheltenham – where he earned two rosettes for his work.
FOOD INNOVATION CENTRE
Our state-of-the-art Food Innovation Centre in Cheltenham, is an invaluable resource, specifically dedicated to supporting our customers. It's available to use for hands-on sessions, such as:
- Menu and Recipe Development
- Customer Training
- Meeting Space
- Product Taste Testing
- Food Photography (Apic Base)
The Food Innovation Centre is available to customers with or without the support of our Executive Development Chef.
Watch Our Video
SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMERS
Apicbase Photography System
Apicbase is our menu and recipe management software. It’s a cloud-based software service that enables our customers to capture stunning images of their recipes alongside full nutritional information.
Our Apicbase photography system is housed within the Food Innovation Centre, and access can be provided for all recipes that are shot using the system during your visit. It can be used to:
- Capture creativity – it enables you to store images of your ingredients and recipes safely on the cloud.
- Build a recipe library – you can store your recipes with full ingredient and allergen information
- Menu engineering – use a selection of your stored recipes to build informed and creative menus
- Encourage consistency – this is ideal with businesses that are operating across multiple sites. It provides catering staff with both a visual and accompanying information to provide consistency for larger teams.