Creed Family Butchers
WHOLESALE MEAT OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Creed Family Butchers is an on-site, fully accredited, EEC approved butchery facility based at our head office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the right range for our customers across all sectors, with an emphasis on traceability, welfare and quality.
Watch Our Video
FROM FARM TO FORK
Fresh Wholesale Meat
FROM OUR ON-SITE BUTCHERY
Creed Family Butchery has been providing high quality meat and poultry to our customers nationwide, for over 12 years. Our team work with some of the UK’s most respected farmers and meat suppliers and are led by our Head of Butchery, Gary Hannis, who joined Creed in 2006 and has over 40 years’ butchery experience.
A Dedicated Team Of Experts
MEAT THE TEAM
Head of Butchery
Butchery Category Manager
Executive Business Development Chef
Cost Sector Development Chef
CREED FAMILY BUTCHERS
From Creed Family Butchers you can expect:
- High welfare accreditations and quality standards for your peace of mind
- Full traceability and provenance for every product
- Highly skilled butchery team
- Bespoke cuts to suit your need and reduce your preparation time
- Temperature-controlled delivery with the rest of your order
Take Quality One Step Further
CREED FAMILY BUTCHERS
Creed Family Butchery has been providing high quality meat and poultry to our customers nationwide for over 12 years, and now we're taking that quality even further. Introducing Stonehouse, a premium range of meat and poultry products to add something extra special to your menus. From 21-day dry aged steaks with PGI status, reared lovingly in the South West of England, to a wide range of game products, the Stonehouse collection goes that one step further to premiumise your meat offering.
Care At Every Step
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Behind any good butcher is a network of brilliant suppliers, here at Creed Family Butchers we work alongside some of the UK’s most respected farmers and meat wholesalers, working closely with like-minded people to ensure produce of the highest welfare and quality.
Animal welfare doesn’t stop at the farm gate; higher welfare animals should not only be reared with care but have a compassionate death and by keeping a close relationship with not just our farmers but our abattoirs too, we can ensure higher welfare standards are met right the way through the supply chain.
Cooking great food starts with great produce. Our head butcher Gary takes great pride in sourcing the best quality produce and our own in-house team of highly skilled butchers ensure the right care and attention to each product that our butchery team prepares.
Once our butchery team have selected, prepared, and carefully packed hundreds of orders, our network of chilled lorries and vans distribute throughout the day and night to different customers over the whole of the UK.
Only Using The Best
- Our butchery offering comes with the UK’s highest welfare accreditations such as RSPCA Assured and Red Tractor.
- RSPCA Assured is the RSPCA’s farm assurance and food labelling scheme in the UK. It looks at the welfare of animals farmed for food. Farms, hauliers, and abattoirs are all assessed to the strict welfare standards.
- Red Tractor is the UK’s largest food standards scheme championing British food, farming and consumer safety.
- Quality Standards for beef and lamb is the only scheme in the UK to focus on eating quality – ensuring succulent and tender meats.