Delivering Foodservice Solutions for Nurseries & Early Years
Feeding Younger Appetites
Supporting children to eat healthily early on is vital. We understand that nurseries play a key role in encouraging children to eat more nutritional foods and inspire long-term healthy eating habits. That’s why we work closely with trusted suppliers, bringing you a wide range of products without compromising on quality and value.
The Importance of Nutritional Food
Our Early Years offering includes:
- Quality fruit and vegetables from our Creed Fresh Produce range, with stock delivered every day, ensuring the freshest selection available on the market.
- Meat from on-site Creed Family Butchers, with the possibility to order smaller cuts to suit smaller mouths. Quality assured with full traceability, you can trust the provenance of our butchery range.
- A varied range of staple ingredients, with all your usual food cupboard favourites.
- Non-food essentials, including cleaning and hygiene products to help you maintain a safe environment for staff and children.
Feel Reassured with Creed
The pressure for catering managers across the Early Years sector to provide foods that are not only healthy, but nutritionally trusted and ethically sourced, is increasing, especially since the effects of Covid.
We can help reassure you and ensure you make clear, confident decisions for your menus and food offerings:
- View our Awards and Accreditations page to see more about ethical sourcing and food safety.
- Spend time with our Executive Development Chef for innovative ideas for recipes and menus.
- Use Saffron, a web-based Allergen & Nutritional Analysis software, designed to help with menu management, costing and nutrition reporting