& COOKING OIL
There is increasing pressure on the hospitality industry from consumers and governments to find alternative uses for waste food and minimise the food waste being sent to landfill. Similarly, with used kitchen oils, caterers are encouraged to find green alternatives to disposing oil via drains. Our partnership with Arrow allows us to assist chefs with safe disposal of both oil and food kitchen waste.
- Arrow collects waste foods or oils from your site(s).
- Waste is taken to Arrow Oil's recycling facility.
- All food waste and waste oil is converted into sustainable resources – namely into forecourt standard biodiesel.
- There is also a small output of rich compost, used as a chemical-free fertiliser.
- You’ve played a key part in reducing carbon emissions and food waste to landfill.
For food waste collections, contact the Arrow Oils team on 01706 880796 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Site name
- Full address and postcode
- Contact name and number
- Creed Foodservice account number
All customers will need to complete a Direct Debit form, Waste Transfer Note, and Credit Application (dependent on the duration of customer’s account).
First Time Users
Arrow will set up first-time users under the Creed Foodservice account. Your details can then be used to arrange further oil collections.
To discuss collection incentives, please speak with your Account Manager.
To setup an account to safely dispose of your cooking oil, click below.