Tandoori Marinated Salmon
Fillet of salmon marinated in tandoori spices, served with mushroom rice and raita dressing.
- 4 Salmon Portions 735820
- 4 Tbsp Major Tandoori paste 177830
- 400g Cooked Basmati Rice 157300
- 100g Button Mushrooms 600764
- 40g Chopped Coriander 600500
- 20g Mint 600540
- 50g Yogurt 354430
- 40g Cucumber 601181
- 1 Lime 600707
- 2 spring onions 601110
- 1 Pak Choi 605020
- 1 Bunch asparagus 600030
- Marinade the salmon in the Major Tandoori paste for 12 hours in a sealed container.
- Dice the mushrooms into 2cm dice and sauté in butter. Add the cooked rice to the mushrooms and stir. Then add half of the chopped coriander and season.
- Next, chop the mint, dice half of the cucumber and add to the Yogurt with the remaining coriander. Season with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Blanch the Pak Choi and asparagus in boiling salted water.
- Cook the salmon in a frying pan, presentation side down. Be careful of colouring as the marinade has a sugar content that will blacken quickly. Transfer the salmon to an oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the dish using spring onions and coriander to garnish as required.