British Red Tractor Beef Minute Steak - 113g/4oz
Our beef comes from prime agricultural land in the West Country. Thanks to good quality grass and land to grow different types of cereals they can source premium livestock. All cattle are sourced from Red Tractor Assured farms and markets with full traceability.
Cook these minute steaks for a minimum of one minute on each side until a caramelised crust forms with a blush pink centre. Best served with fries and a simple salad.
- Contains one individual 113g/4oz steak.
- Sold in vacuum-sealed packaging.
- Sourced from the UK, ensuring locality and a lower carbon footprint.
- Red Tractor assured - Red Tractor is the UK's largest food standards scheme championing British food, farming, and consumer safety.
- This product is from our on-site, fully accredited, EEC approved Creed Family Butchers.
Key: Contains May Contain Does Not Contain
|Storage Instructions||Fresh meat at <5oc, frozen meat <180c|
|Energy per 100g (kcal)||135|
|Energy per 100g (kJ)||566|
|Fat per 100g (g)||4.5|
|Fat of which Saturates per 100g (g)||2|
|Carbohydrate Per 100g (g)||0|
|Carbohydrate of which Sugars per 100g (g)||0|
|Protein per 100g (g)||23.5|
|Salt per 100g (g)||0.18|
|Suitable for a Vegetarian Diet||No|
|Suitable for a Vegan Diet||No|
|Suitable for Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance||Yes|
|Suitable for Coeliacs||Yes|
|Approved for a Halal Diet||No|
|Approved for a Kosher Diet||No|