Single-Farm Sourced Freedom Food Pork Meat from our On-site Butchery
Full Traceability with Award Winning West End Farm Pork
Sourced from West End Farm in Wiltshire, our RSPCA Accredited Pork earned Cameron Naughton and his team ‘2015 pig producer of the year’ Pig & Poultry award. Offering customers full traceability and peace of mind from higher welfare, as well as a strong provenance story, our range of Pork products is ideal for catering managers and chefs.*
*Please note: A small number of our Pork products do not hold the RSPCA Assured accreditation and are sourced elsewhere. The RSPCA Assured cuts are labelled as such within our products listings.
Why choose to use our RSPCA Assured Pork Products within the Care and Education Sectors?
- Serving higher welfare RSPCA Assured Pork helps caterers to achieve the Soil Association Food for Life Catering Mark Bronze award, and can contribute points for the Silver and Gold awards too.
- Reassure students, residents and their families that you have a robust supply chain and an ethical food sourcing policy, whilst appealing to consumers’ interest in provenance.
- Save preparation time in the kitchen with convenient items such as diced pork – available in two sizes, or cut to your specification.
- View our favourite cuts of pork for the education and care sectors in our fresh meat guide.
Why choose to use our RSPCA Assured Pork Products within Hotels, Restaurants, Destination Leisure, In-store Cafes and Workplaces?
- With pork in its resurgence due to popular trends such as pulled pork, adding pork dishes will instantly freshen your menu and is versatile enough to shine in a traditional British gastro dish, or enhance intricate Asian flavours or spices.
- If you’re looking to serve pork such as ours, be sure to include the provenance and higher welfare in your dish descriptor or story within your menus, as insight shows that consumers have confidence in assurance schemes and believe it’s important they know where their meat comes from.*
*Source: AHDB Pork
Bacon and British Gammon
As a popular menu favourite, our British Gammon provides a classic versatile slice and is ideal for slices within sandwiches, steaks served with traditional accompaniments, or joints roasted for an economical carvery. please note, this product is not RSPCA Assured. If you require Red Tractor Gammon, please speak to your Creed representative or telesales contact for further details.
Our on-site butchery team is also able to offer bacon chops – another firm favourite Pork product. Please note, this product is not RSPCA Assured.
Need Inspiration for your Menus?
Simply add a fresh Pork dish!
“The number of pork dishes appearing on UK menus has increased from 26% in 2016 to 29% in 2017”
Source: MCA Menu and Food Trends Report 2017