Red Tractor Beef from our Creed Family Butchers range of Fresh Meat
Put Higher Welfare on the menu with Red Tractor Beef from the South West
Our range of quality assured, higher welfare Red Tractor Beef sourced from the West Country offers you popular joints from sirloin to topside, as well as cuts of Beef such as steaks, mince and diced chuck. Our experienced butchery team can meet your bespoke cutting or packing requirements – please ask us for more details.
Why choose to use our Red Tractor Beef Products within the Care and Education Sectors?
- Serving higher welfare meats such as Red Tractor beef can help caterers achieve Food For Life Catering Mark Awards.
- Our flexible and experienced teams can cut or dice our Red Tractor beef to specific requests, and we offer 85% and 90% visual lean Red Tractor minced beef.
- Download our Fresh Meat Guide for the Care and Education sectors, including popular products.
Why choose to use our Red Tractor Beef Products within Hotels, Restaurants, Destination Leisure, In-store Cafes and Workplaces?
- Our Red Tractor beef product range is comprehensive – offering caterers a vast choice of cuts as well as the flexibility to cut to customers’ requirements.
- We’re hugely proud of the quality and flavour of our steaks. From fillets, rumps and sirloins, to less popular flat irons – speak to our team for advice, or why not visit our butchery and development kitchen for a tour, followed by a steak tasting lunch?
- If you serve our South West Red Tractor meats, be sure to include the provenance and higher welfare in your dish descriptor or your food sourcing story within your menus, as insight shows that consumers have confidence in assurance schemes and believe it’s important they know where their meat comes from.*
*Source: AHDB Pork
Need Menu Inspiration?
You can’t go wrong with a delicious Beef dish or a traditional Burger:
“Burgers continue to grow on menus, increasing from 55% in 2016 to 62% in 2017. Beef burgers accounted for half of all burgers in 2017, illustrating the continued demand for gourmet burgers.”
Source: MCA Menu and Food Trends Report 2017