Responsible for supporting with the lead generation strategy for Creed Foodservice, reaching out to prospective customers to drive awareness of the business and create booked appointments. You will also provide administrative support for the marketing team on a day-to-day basis, in particular with their digital marketing and ecommerce activity.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Targeting a range of customers across a variety of channels (including LinkedIn Sales Navigator and outbound phone calls) you will:
- Reach out to prospective new business customers to drive qualified leads for the company.
- Act as the face of our business - you will be speaking to prospective new business customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Script professional, ‘on-brand’ and sector-targeted messaging, employing a tone of voice that is appropriate and impactful with copy which meets the needs of the individual.
- Research prospects and disseminate information in an easy-to-digest format.
- Liaise with senior internal stakeholders to organise appointments and diary bookings with prospective customers, including our CEO, MD and Directors. This role will liaise with senior decision makers on a daily basis.
- Report on the success of your activities and communicate these to the wider business within a range of formats, including presentations, meetings, and spreadsheets.
- Identify what’s working as part of your new business activities and adapt your approach to improve results.
- Keep spreadsheets and databases up-to-date to enable the team to track the success of activities.
- Support the Head of Marketing, and the wider marketing team, with any marketing-related tasks, projects, and activities with a primary focus on digital marketing and ecommerce projects.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Keep up-to-date with sales and marketing trends.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for someone with experience in a marketing or executive assistant role who has excellent interpersonal, relationship management, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills and is looking for an opportunity to progress and grow with our business. This is an opportunity for an individual who wants to grow our digital marketing and eCommerce position and help shape the digital landscape for Creed in 2021 and beyond, with the opportunity to develop and shape this role further.
It is essential that you have the following:
- A driven individual that is looking to grow and shape their role within a dynamic company.
- Experience working in a Marketing or Executive Assistant role or relevant qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Process driven, with an eye for detail, a proven ability to achieve targets, on time and manage expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills, customer orientation and the ability to adapt your style to work ensure you get the best outcome from every interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, the ability to pick up new digital systems and processes quickly and experience using the full MS Office Suite and social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn).
- A self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative thinker, able to adapt their approach to deliver the best return-on-investment for the business.
It is desirable that you have the following:
- Experience working within a customer-facing environment.
- Call handling Experience.
- Copywriting experience and comfortable writing with a professional (yet friendly) tone of voice.
Apply now if you have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to join our Marketing Team.