Trading Coordinator - Cheltenham
Job Title: Trading Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum (Dependant Upon Experience)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Contracted hours: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Benefits: View our Employee Benefits leaflet.
Creed is a family business, established in 1972, which is ambitious with it's growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh ranges to caterers across the country from our offices in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work, with great people and in 2020 were listed by Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for, having achieved a “two star” status with best companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and focus on the needs of the customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the company conversations, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
This role will support the Trading Team with the department KPI's and initiatives by organising, tracking and reporting progress on £1.8m product rebates, with internal supplier marketing activations including performance reporting, and the organisation and upload of supplier promotions and new lines as well as calculations and claiming supplier funded promotions.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Organising the collection of supplier marketing collateral within the required timeframes
- Loading of supplier and Country Range Group promotions onto our internal systems
- Calculation and tracking of supplier promotional funding in MS Excel
- Collecting New Product Information
- Product pricing administration
- Supporting the trading team with ad-hoc tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for someone with a strong desire to make a difference and go above and beyond for our customers.
- A methodical approach to work and excellent organisational skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft office and intermediate Excel skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Basic understanding or knowledge of trading and commercial
- Experience managing stakeholders of different levels
- The ability to prioritise workload, organise workload and ensure that deadlines are met, and experience that demonstrates this ability
While not essential, the following knowledge and experience would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of Foodservice, FMCG or similar environment
- Experience in a busy administrative role, preparing and managing reports
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you are perfect for this role and what value you can add to the business.
At this stage, we will not be accepting agency applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.