Job Title: Telesales Team Leader
Salary: £23,100 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Contracted hours: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift Pattern: 8.30am to 5pm with a 30 minute break for lunch.
Benefits: View our Employee Benefits leaflet.
Creed is a family business, established in 1972, which is ambitious with it's growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh ranges to caterers across the country from our offices in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work, with great people and in 2020 were listed by Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for, having achieved a “two star” status with best companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and focus on the needs of the customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the company conversations, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
As Telesales Team Leader at Creed Foodservice you will manage and lead a team of Telesales & Customer Service Executives and provide weekly updates to the Telesales Supervisor. You will need to communicate company and department goals and targets effectively, motivate team members, assess and manage performance. Management support that you will take on as part of this role includes; recruitment, training, performance management and absence management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Day to day management of team, including holidays, absence management, performance management.
- Develop team members through call monitoring, side by side’s and 1-2-1’s.
- Effective management of the daily call schedules, ensuring the team are prepared for a minimum of 10 customer calls per day - team members to report activities on a daily basis including feedback on customer experiences and proactively resolving customer/product issues.
- Create and run relevant incentive programmes to maintain and improve motivation and target achievement within the telesales team
- Ensure full adherence to company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Proactively review, monitor and manage ‘not ready’ times and reason codes.
- Present new products and processes to team members using a positive engaging approach, ensuring all telesales staff are fully trained.
- Attend Service circle with data from previous day’s activities.
- Complete credit/collection requests and liaise with the relevant people
- Update on and address missed opportunities by motivating and coaching team
- Support and participate in daily huddles - ensuring encouragement for two way open conversations.
- Some customer calls
It is essential that you have the following:
- To be successful in this role you will need to possess excellent leadership skills, organisational skills and have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with team members, addressing unwanted behaviours and leading by example.
- Be able to apply commercial acumen to orders and promotional opportunities with a good understanding of foodservice.
- Experience leading a small team in a telesales environment would be advantageous.
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you are perfect for this role and what value you can add to the business.
At this stage, we will not be accepting agency applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.