Job Title: E-Commerce Data Administrator
Salary: £21,153.60 - £23,500 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Contract Type: Temporary, 3 Month Contract, Full-time
Contracted hours: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift Pattern: 8 Hour Days
Benefits: View our Employee Benefits leaflet.
Creed is a family business, established in 1972, which is ambitious with it's growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh ranges to caterers across the country from our offices in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work, with great people and in 2020 were listed by Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for, having achieved a “two star” status with best companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and focus on the needs of the customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the company conversations, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
The E-Commerce Data Administrator will Improve the customer experience and develop product information on the e-commerce platform whilst using industry insight to create an industry-leading platform. This role will maintain the integrity of product data to shown on the E-Commerce platform and will be responsible for ensuring that information shown is insightful and improves the customer experience. They will ensure excellent service levels for both internal and external customers by ensuring robust administration for circa 6,500 SKU's by working in partnership with circa 480 suppliers.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
Full accountability for product website enrichment, including responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of images and verbose descriptions on the company E-Commerce site.
Develop the product data on the e-commerce platform to improve the customer experience.
Improve the digital strategy and optimise the company's digital presence, while ensuring data quality and integrity is maintained with a high level of accuracy.
Improve website search functionality through product descriptions, rankings, and keywords.
Research e-commerce platforms, product insights and customer & sales feedback.
Write product descriptions and edit product images for the company website.
Liaise with various internal departments and suppliers on e-commerce related projects.
Complete weekly and monthly e-commerce reporting.
Support with business related projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for a driven individual with excellent interpersonal, relationship management, stakeholder engagement and administration skills who has a keen interest in food and experience within a busy administrative roles, with multiple priorities.
- Excellent English writing skills including spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Insight focussed and creative.
- Passionate about food and interested in nutrition and allergen information.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn and progress.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the confidence to hold conversations with internal and external stakeholders of all levels both in person and on the phone.
- Food product knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and methodical approach to working.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience of the food industry gained within a retail, wholesale, hospitality, or foodservice environment.
- Experience using photo editing software.
- Passionate about food photography.
- Experience using Office 365, Teams and Sharepoint.
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you are perfect for this role and what value you can add to the business.
At this stage, we will not be accepting agency applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.