Class 2 Driver - Cheltenham
Job Title: Class 2 Driver
Salary: £31,496.40 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Contracted hours: 45 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift Pattern: 9 hour shifts, Days
Benefits: View our Employee Benefits leaflet.
Creed is a family business, established in 1972, which is ambitious with it's growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh ranges to caterers across the country from our offices in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work, with great people and in 2020 were listed by Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for, having achieved a “two star” status with best companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and focus on the needs of the customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the company conversations, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
The role of Class 2 Driver is an essential part of the business at Creed Foodservice. Within this role you will be a key point of contact for our customers and play a vital part in ensuring that we deliver excellent customer service.Be an approachable and adaptable individual with the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Ensure that vehicles are driven with due care and attention.
- Complete all paperwork and daily checks accurately.
- Promote the company and maintain the company image through presentable appearance and behaviour, whilst ensuring our customers are always treated with trust and integrity.
- Ensure vehicles and freezers are fuelled.
- Park vehicles in accordance with the designated plans.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees, visitor’s and Customers.
- Adhere to the procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically surrounding health and safety and other duties as required, according to the needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, professional approach and an adaptable attitude to work. You will need to have a Class 2 Licence, Full CPC Hours and Multi-drop experience as well as the ability to deliver a personalised service to both external and internal customers. If you're a highly motivated individual who's not afraid to get stuck in, is keen to learn new skills and has a desire to make a difference then this is the role for you.
It is essential that you have the following:
- Class 2 Licence.
- Full CPC hours.
- Multi Drop experience ideally gained within Foodservice or another multi temperature delivery environment.
- Flexibility to work extra hours in line with the business needs.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you are perfect for this role and what value you can add to the business.
At this stage, we will not be accepting agency applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.