Minimising your Environmental Impact
There is increasing pressure on the hospitality industry from consumers and governments to find alternative uses for waste food and minimise the food waste being sent to landfill. Similarly, with used kitchen oils, caterers are encouraged to find green alternatives to disposing of the oil via drains.
Our partnership with Olleco allows us to assist chefs with safe disposal of both oil and food kitchen waste.
- Olleco collects waste foods or oils from your site(s).
- Waste is taken to Olleco’s recycling facility.
- All food waste and waste oil is converted into sustainable resources – namely into forecourt standard biodiesel.
- There is also a small output of rich compost, which is used as a chemical-free fertiliser.
- You’ve played a key part in reducing carbon emissions and food waste to landfill.
Used Cooking Oil Collections
Olleco will set up first-time users under the Creed Foodservice account. Your details can then be used to arrange further oil collections.
To discuss collection incentives, please speak with your Creed Account Manager.
To setup an account to safely dispose of your used cooking oil, simply follow the instructions below:
Food Waste Collections
For food waste collections, contact the Food Waste Customer Service team on 08448 200 200 (opt.4) or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with the following details:
- Site name
- Full address and postcode
- Contact name and number
- Creed Foodservice account number
All customers will need to complete a Direct Debit form, Waste Transfer Note, and Credit Application (dependent on the duration of customer’s account).
For more information, follow the links below: