WINTER SUPER FOOD SALAD
This Winter Super Food Salad is packed full of the good stuff – including kale, butternut squash, white quinoa, red cabbage, beetroot and seeds with sprouts and chestnuts for a seasonal twist!
150g Curly Kale 600205
150g Butternut Squash 600750
50g White Quinoa 202421
50g Country Range Red Cabbage 200311
100g Beetroot 600650
100g Sprouts 603950
50g Cooked, Peeled Chestnuts 601530
Country Range Sunflower Seeds 601139 (optional)
Pumpkin Seeds 187851 (optional)
Country Range Table Salt – 188311
Country Range Ground Black Pepper – 188311
Salad Dressing (of your choice)
- Boil the kale for 4 mins and chill.
- Dice the butternut squash in to medium cubes, roast and allow to cool.
- Drain the red cabbage.
- Cut each sprout into three, sauté and allow to cool.
- Roughly chop the chestnuts.
- Place all cooled ingredients into a large bowl, season and mix together.
- To serve, drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with seeds if required.