Stuffed turkey breast wrapped in bacon
150 g 2 Raw Turkey Slices 702360
4 Rashers of Country Range Bacon 715131
50 g Country Range Sage and Onion Stuffing (Ready Mixed) 211270
A pinch of Sage 600815
- Take your two even slices of turkey breast, lay between cling film and bat them both out to an even size.
- Place 2 rashers of Country Range Bacon onto some clean clingfilm, and place one turkey slice on top of the bacon.
- Make the stuffing as per the instructions on the pack. Place the stuffing in the middle of the turkey from one end to the other in a cylinder.
- Roll up until the roulade is like a thick sausage.
- Cook at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until 75°C