Spring Vegetable Salad
Seasonal leaves with asparagus, sugar snap peas, cucumber, pea shoots and a Dijon mustard and vinegar dressing.
- 1 Round of Asparagus 600030
- 30g Petit Pois 760571
- 50g Sugar Snap Peas 600422
- 1 Cucumber 601181
- 50g Pea Shoots 605120
- Bag of Mixed Leaves 605211
- 30g Dijon Mustard 172261
- 30ml White Wine Vinegar 209391
- 90ml Olive Oil 171881
- Firstly, peel strips of asparagus, leaving four spears for cooking. In a pan of boiling salted water cook the remaining four spears for 90 seconds and cool in refreshing cold water.
- Finely slice the sugar snap peas and cucumber. In a food processer crush half of the petit pois and reserve the remaining peas.
- Combine the Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar and slowly whisk in the rapeseed oil.
- Wash the leaves in cold water and leave to drain.
- Cover the leaves with the dressing, add in the cooked asparagus, sliced sugar snap peas and cucumber. Arrange in a deep bowl layering with the crushed peas, shaved asparagus and serve.