Smashed mince pie tart cranberry and hazelnut meringue
Country Range Deep Filled Mince Pies 792920
Country Range Cranberry Sauce 089151
Country Range Hazelnuts 144841
For the meringue
1 egg white
60g caster sugar 320851
Zest of 1 mandarin
- Compress 2 mince pies into 2 small tart rings.
- Spread with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, then a spoonful of chopped hazelnuts.
- Make the meringue and top each tart with the meringue to nice peaks.
- Bake them in the oven for 5 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve warm with cream and a grating of mandarin zest.