RSPCA ASSURED PORK, CHORIZO & BUTTER BEAN ONE POT
A true one-pot wonder, this simple Spanish inspired RSPCA Assured Pork casserole is big on flavour.
- 3kg RSPCA Diced Pork 706000
- 800g Spanish Onions 601081
- 300g Celery 601210
- 1kg Sliced Chorizo 357420
- 50g Peeled Garlic 601041
- 50g Red Chilli 600340
- 5g Country Range Chilli Flakes 282760
- 20g Country Range Smoked Paprika 188120
- 3g Country Range Dried Oregano 188230
- 2.55kg Chopped Tomatoes 167100
- 1 ltr Water
- 2.55kg Batchelors Butter Beans 060590
1) Evenly dice the onions and celery and finely slice the garlic and chillies.
2) Pre-heat a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, add a drizzle of oil and add the onions, celery, garlic and chilli, cook until softened.
3) Add the chorizo and continue to cook until the oils release from the chorizo.
4) Add the diced pork, oregano and smoked paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5) Add the chopped tomato and water and bring to a simmer, cook for 30 minutes then add the drained butter beans and cook until the pork is tender.
6) Check the seasoning and serve either in a 16Oz cup or large soup bowl.