Red Tractor Butter Chicken With Brown and White Rice
A versatile and consistent Red Tractor Butter Chicken Curry dish made with Knorr Butter Paste that you can adapt and flex with additional spices, herbs and garnishes.
- 2kg Diced Red Tractor Chicken Thigh Meat 702385
- 600g Knorr Professional Butter Chicken Paste 207351
- Tilda Brown Wholegrain and White Easy Cook Long Grain Rice 156290
- 1kg Diced Onions 601080
- 800g Chopped Tomatoes 067100
- 20g Chopped Garlic 601041
- 20g Chopped Fresh Ginger 600910
- 5g Chopped Fresh Coriander 600500
- 400ml Double Cream 354600
- 200g Country Range Salted Butter 350030
- 800ml Water
- Spring Onion 601110
1) Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic, ginger and onions. Cook until soft and slightly coloured.
2) Add the Knorr paste to the pan along with 400ml of water. Boil until the oil begins to separate from the paste.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, then blend until you have a smooth paste.
4) Add the chicken and another 400ml of water to the pan. Cook for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
5) Stir in the butter and cream and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the chopped coriander and spring onions to taste.
6) For the rice, simply add to a large pan of boiling water and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender. Then drain and serve with the curry.