Pulled Pork Mini Potato Skin Pies
50g Country Range Insauce Pulled Barbeque Pork
250g Country Range Salted Butter
½ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
½ tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
25ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
2 medium-sized Maris Piper potatoes
1 tsp Maldon Sea Salt
1 spring onion, sliced
Cooking Time – 60 mins
Prep Time – 20 mins
A great recipe for starters or as an on-the-go option
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Rub the potato with pomace oil and prick a few times with a fork and sprinkle with Maldon Sea Salt.
- Cook until tender.
- Whilst still hot, cut in half and scoop out the potato (use for mash or soup) leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
- Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and dip each skin in the butter mix, draining away any excess.
- Place the skins on a tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Fill the skins with pulled pork and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with slices of spring onion.