Pulled Pork Mini Potato Skin Pies
50g Country Range Insauce Pulled Barbeque Pork
250g Country Range Salted Butter
½ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
½ tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
25ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
2 medium-sized Maris Piper potatoes
1 tsp Maldon Sea Salt
1 spring onion, sliced
Cooking Time – 60 mins
Prep Time – 20 mins
A great recipe for starters or as an on-the-go option
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Rub the potato with pomace oil and prick a few times with a fork and sprinkle with Maldon Sea Salt.
- Cook until tender.
- Whilst still hot, cut in half and scoop out the potato (use for mash or soup) leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
- Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and dip each skin in the butter mix, draining away any excess.
- Place the skins on a tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Fill the skins with pulled pork and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with slices of spring onion.
The whole range of fillings, salads and dips can be found on the Country Range website
The range of products used in this recipe can be found in our 2019/20 Product Guide here