Lamb & Halloumi Kebab
Garlic and rosemary marinated lamb, halloumi and vegetable skewers accompanied by summer kale slaw.
- 140g Diced Lamb 704840
- 70g Halloumi 357601
- 25g Red pepper 600660
- 25g Red onion 601101
- 100g White cabbage 600151
- 30g Spring onion 601110
- 100g Kale 600205
- 100g Carrot 600221
- 1 Lemon 601690
- 30g Parsley 600630
- 40ml Rapeseed oil 171261
- 1 Clove Garlic 600705
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary 60056
- Marinate the lamb in the garlic and rosemary for at least 6 hours or ideally overnight.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Dice the peppers, halloumi and red onion into 3cm cubes and set aside.
- Skewer the lamb, halloumi and vegetables alternately allowing for four cubes of lamb.
- To cook, pre-heat a grill pan on a medium heat, brush the kebab with oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side, allow 10-12 minutes or until the lamb is cooked through.
- As finely as possible, slice the cabbage, kale, spring onion and parsley, for the slaw.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the mix, season with salt and pepper and add 20ml of rapeseed oil. Adjust seasoning to taste.