Gourmet Beef Burger
100% beef burger, served in a glazed brioche bun with chunky fries & sundried tomato salad.
- 1 100% Beef Burger 710100
- 1 Brioche Roll 818070
- 5g Leafy Mix with Rocket 605231
- 3g Coleman’s English Mustard 206601
- 3g Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 173091
- 100g Lamb Weston Connoiseur Chunky Fries 752500
- 10g Sundried Tomatoes 067311
- 20g Premium Baby Leaf Salad 605201
- 5ml Rapeseed oil 171270
- Pre heat a griddle pan on a high heat.
- Brush the 100% beef burger with the rapeseed oil and cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Slice the brioche bun and toast under the grill until golden.
- Fry the chunky fries for 3 and a half minutes, then drain, sprinkle with salt and reserve.
- Mix the mustard and mayo on the top half of the bun and place the leafy mix with rocket on the top.
- Mix the baby leaf salad, sundried tomatoes and a little rapeseed oil together and place on the side of the plate.
- Assemble the burger and skewer the top to keep the stack together.
- Arrange the fries in a neat pile and serve.