A gorgeous recipe for squidgy chocolate brownies, studded with extra chunks of chocolate for extra decadence.
- 555g Country RangeUnsalted Butter 350130
- 555g Callebaut Dark Chocolate 281660
- 255g Country Range Plain flour 140701
- 120g Country Range Cocoa powder 245251
- 150g Country Range White Chocolate Drops 281490
- 150g Country Range Milk Chocolate Drops 281481
- 9 RSPCA Free Range Eggs 358230
- 825g Caster Sugar 320560
1) Combine the dark chocolate and the butter in a Perspex bowl and place over a pan of simmering water. Ensure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water directly and melt completely, remove from the heat and reserve.
2) In a separate bowl combine the whole eggs and sugar and whisk with an electric whisk for 3-5 minutes until pale and fluffy.
3) Sieve the cocoa powder and plain flour.
4) When the chocolate mix is cooled, pour in the egg mix and gently fold in until the two mixes are combined, then fold in the flour mix and repeat, last of all add the white and milk chocolate drops.
5) Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees.
6) Pour the mix into a lined baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes, if the brownie has not completely set, return to the oven.
7) Leave to cool and serve.