Chicken Breast with Sage Butter and Mash
- 183900 1.5ltrs Bisto Bechamel Sauce (make up as per instructions)
- 350130 250g Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 607025 10g Fresh Sage Leaves (chopped)
- 900820 10 Chicken Breasts
- 358970 20 Slices of Prosciutto
- 60g Wholegrain Mustard
- 172391 1.5kg Country Range Mash Potato
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Place the softened butter and half of the chopped sage into a bowl. Mix together well and season.
- Slice into the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the butter mixture and fold to enclose.
- Place the prosciutto slices onto a chopping board so that they overlap slightly.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in the slices.
- Place in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Ensure the breasts are being kept warm.
- Add the retained chicken meat juices, mustard and the remaining half of the chopped sage to the made up Bisto Bechamel Sauce and heat through.
- Either serve each breast whole or slice into three.
- Pour over the sauce and serve with creamed mashed potato.