CAMEMBERT AND CRANBERRY MELT
1 Plain New York Bakery Co Bagel (817540)
A couple of sprigs of rosemary
60g Camembert or brie
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- With a sharp knife, score around the circumference of the uncut bagel, making sure not to cut all the way through to the hole, then fill the gap with the butter and the sprigs of rosemary.
- Using a knife or small round biscuit cutter, cut a round piece of Camembert (or brie if using) big enough to fit the hole in the bagel, then push the cheese into the hole.
- Wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is oozy and the bagel is shiny and golden brown.
- Serve with Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce on the side.