Red Tractor Butter Chicken with brown and white rice
Knorr’s Butter Chicken Paste makes this a versatile and consistent curry dish that you can adapt and flex with additional spices, herbs and garnishes.
- 2kg Diced Red Tractor Chicken Thigh Meat 702385
- 600g Knorr Butter Chicken Paste 207351
- Tilda Brown and White Easy Cook Long Grain Rice 156290
- 1kg Diced Onions 601080
- 800g Chopped Tomatoes 067100
- 20g Chopped Garlic 601041
- 20g Chopped Ginger 600910
- 5g Chopped Coriander 600500
- 400ml Double Cream 354600
- 200g Butter 350030
- 800ml Water
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic, ginger and onions. Cook until soft and slightly coloured.
- Add the Knorr paste to the pan along with 400ml of water. Boil until the oil begins to separate from the paste.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, then blend until you have a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken and another 400ml of water to the pan. Cook for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the butter and cream and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the chopped coriander and spring onions to taste.
- For the rice, simply add to a large pan of boiling water and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender. Then drain and serve with the curry.