The Full English Burger
A sausage and beef dream with all the trimmings!
1 227g Red Tractor Frozen Handmade Steak Burger 711620
1 Kara Gourmet Brioche Burger Bun 819760
1 RSPCA Fresh Pork Sausage 609820
2 Chestnut Mushrooms 609344
1 Country Range Mature Cheddar Cheese Slice 356141
1 RSPCA Free Range Egg 358400
2 Little Gem Lettuce Leaves 600704
2 Slices of Tomato 600931
Heinz Hot English Mustard 170570
Tomato Ketchup 177050
- Oven cook the sausages beforehand and set aside.
- Separate the gem leaves, wash and leave to one side with sliced tomato.
- To assemble the burger, slice the brioche and toast the undersides, layer the gem and tomato on the bottom slice of the bun.
- Slice and fry off the mushrooms.
- Halve the sausage lengthways and place on top of the burger, add the cheese slice and layer on the mushrooms, place the burger back in the oven to melt the cheese and warm through.
- In a separate pan, simply fry the egg until the yolk is just set.
- Remove the burger from the griddle, pan or oven and place the burger and egg on top.
- Squeeze equal amounts of ketchup and mustard on the top of the bun.
- Carefully place the burger bun on top of the stack without breaking the egg yolk.