BBQ Chicken Wrap
Smoky BBQ marinated Red Tractor chicken, with sweetcorn, lettuce, salsa and sour cream served in a warm tortilla wrap.
- 10” Tortilla Wraps 185200
- 450g Red Tractor Chicken Thighs 702430
- Santa Maria Bourbon BBQ Sauce 173781
- 200g Sweetcorn 761171
- 50g Fresh Coriander 600500
- 200g Sour Cream 185381
- 150g Salsa 185231
- Iceberg Lettuce 601431
- Cook the chicken thighs at 140 degrees for 90 minutes, until tender.
- Cool, then pick the meat from the bones ensuring there is minimal waste.
- Combine all of the ingredients excluding the sour cream and the salsa. Season to taste.
- Lay a tortilla down and place a line of sour cream and salsa along the middle.
- Spoon in the desired amount of chicken mix and lettuce. Then fold in either side of the tortilla and roll up.
- Spread a small amount of sour cream along the top edge of the tortilla to form a seal when wrapped.
- Either pop the wraps in the oven until piping hot or serve chilled.