BAKED MACARONI, CHEESE & SPINACH
A classic comfort food, this simple recipe will have you enjoying a bowl of warm, creamy, cheesy goodness in a matter of minutes.
1 pound Country Range Macaroni 54800
15 oz. Ricotta Cheese 357380
1¾ cups Semi-skimmed Milk 354340
½ cup of RSPCA Free Range Egg 358230
2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard 172401
1−2 teaspoons Tabasco Sauce 175500
½ teaspoon Country Range Table Salt 208081
¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper 188311
2 cups Country Range Mature Grated Cheddar Cheese
2 cups torn Baby Spinach leaves 601277
¼ cup Reggiano Parmesan Cheese (grated) 357660
¼ cup Country Range Natural Breadcrumbs 211200
1 teaspoon Country Range Smoked Paprika 188120
- Preheat the oven to 375o
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray oil.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, mix the ricotta cheese, milk, egg, mustard, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Drain the macaroni, return to the pot and add the grated cheddar and spinach. Stir until the cheese melts and spinach wilts. Stir in ricotta mixture and scrape into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the grated Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and paprika. Sprinkle evenly over macaroni and cheese.
- Bake at 375oF for 25 minutes. Serve hot.