Our Non-Food Essentials brochure is now available
Whilst food is always at the forefront of any caterer’s shopping list, a supply of quality, time-saving, non-food products are essential for the smooth running of a kitchen.
The importance of allergen management is also more imperative than ever and vital in a professional kitchen. Using colour coded cleaning materials and equipment such as cloths and mops is a simple step that will help eliminate cross-contamination and contribute to better hygiene standards.
Our Country Range Professional range of non-food products has been developed to maintain the highest professional hygiene standards, along with products from your favourite suppliers. Giving you confidence in the quality and leaving you to focus on great food.
THE NON-FOOD ESSENTIALS BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED HERE
VIEW OUR CURRENT NON-FOOD PRICE PROMOTIONS HERE
The brochure features the following categories:
- Food Waste Solutions – due to increasing pressure on the hospitality industry from consumers and governments, businesses are finding alternative uses for waste food and minimise waste to landfill
- Kitchen Cleaning Guide – from warewashing to ovens & grills, a full guide on suitable products to thoroughly clean kitchen equipment
- Cleaning Products – a complete list of the essentials for a catering kitchen, with products from Country Range, Cleenol and ECOLAB
- Dishwashing – products suitable for dishwashers, glasswashers and handwashing
- Food Packaging & Disposables – a variety of cups, plates and bowls ideal for hot and cold products
- Food Preparation – for assistance in the kitchen, a full list of items suitable for labelling, preserving and presenting
- Front of House – from guest amenities to workwear, the extra non-food items that are imperative to help kitchen service