This role is an Apprenticeship position and the successful candidate will enrol to complete a Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration Service. All training will take place in the workplace, including Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English, if required. Time to study and support with your qualification will be available during your working hours and further training in the workplace will take place throughout the duration of this programme.
You will be employed as an Apprentice for the full 21 Months of this programme and gain valuable experience within a business environment which will equip you to progress into a permanent position at the end of your studies. You can find out more about the Business Administration Apprenticeship on the link below:
As an Apprentice Sales Support Executive at Creed Foodservice you will play a vital role in supporting c.15 Business Development Managers to add value for our customers. You will provide a variety of support to the sales team including the production of accurate reports, margin management and identifying opportunities to maximise sales, which will enable continual growth for our business.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will be:
- Manage the price review process
- Support supplier and customer price changes to ensure timely completion and accuracy
- Timely submission of accurate KPI reports to key customers
- Support Sales with new customer processes, to include product and pricing reviews
- Generate key sales reports
- Complete Tender questionnaires and support the new business onboarding process
Contracted hours: The role is 40 hours per week, these hours are to be worked Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm with a 30 minute break for lunch.
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for a driven individual with good communication and relationship building skills that has a keen interest in food and good product knowledge.
Within this role you will need to be self-motivated to achieve agreed goals on time and to be able to work efficiently and with some autonomy, within time constraints.
You will also need to have:
- Excellent computer skills, and a desire to undertake intermediate and advanced excel training and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills.
What you get in return:
- Salary of £15,808 rising to £17,388.80 after six months in role.
- Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration.
- Valuable work experience and the support to learn to work autonomously.
- Excel training and experience to intermediate or advanced level.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Guaranteed pay increase on completion of your Apprenticeship.
If you’re a self-starter that picks things up quickly, is ambitious and motivated to develop new skills and wants to develop a career with Creed Foodservice, express your interest in undertaking an Apprenticeship at Creed by applying now with the details below. Please include a C.V with your application and let us know why your interested in this role and what your career aspirations are in a covering note.