Alpro Blueberry & Cherry Yogurts - 6x4x125g
V GF VE LF
Dairy-free soya yogurt with blueberry or intensely sweet dark cherry flavours and pieces of fruit.
- Each case contains six packs of four yoghurt pots.
- Each pot weighs 125g each.
- Each case is sold in a cardboard tray, each pot is made of plastic with a peel off foil lid. Each four pack is packaged in a cardboard sleeve.
- Each four pack contains two blueberry and two cherry pots.
- Each case will provide 24 portions.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
- Dairy free.
- A source of calcium and protein. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
Key: Contains May Contain Does Not Contain
|Ingredients||water, sugar, hulled soya beans (7.2%), fruit (blueberries (5.8%)), glucose-fructose syrup, calcium (tri-calcium citrate), acidity regulators (sodium citrate, citric acid), stabiliser (pectin), natural flavouring, hibiscus and carrot concentrate, sea salt, antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate), vitamins (riboflavin (b2), b12, d2), yogurt cultures (s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus)._x000D_ _x000D_ water, hulled soya beans (7.3%), sugar, fruit (cherries (6.3%)), cherry juice (4.6%) out of concentrated juice, glucose-fructose syrup, calcium (tri-calcium citrate), stabiliser (pectin), acidity regulators (sodium citrate, citric acid), natural colour (anthocyanins), carrot concentrate, thickener (modified maize starch), flavouring, sea salt, antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate), vitamins (riboflavin (b2), b12, d2), yogurt cultures (s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus).|
|Energy per 100g (kcal)||75|
|Energy per 100g (kJ)||314|
|Fat per 100g (g)||2|
|Fat of which Saturates per 100g (g)||0.4|
|Carbohydrate Per 100g (g)||9.4|
|Carbohydrate of which Sugars per 100g (g)||9.4|
|Protein per 100g (g)||3.7|
|Salt per 100g (g)||0.21|
|Suitable for a Vegetarian Diet||Yes|
|Suitable for a Vegan Diet||Yes|
|Suitable for Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance||Yes|
|Suitable for Coeliacs||Yes|
|Suitable for Nut Allergy Sufferer||No|
|Approved for a Halal Diet||No|
|Approved for a Kosher Diet||Yes|