Expect an award winning, accredited service from us at Creed
Our Award Wins
We are proud to have won a number of accolades over the years – for our work in the delivered wholesale industry, our high levels of employee engagement, and our corporate social responsibility.
Best Companies ‘1 Star Best Company’ in 2019
We are proud of our Best Companies ‘1 star best company’ status that we were awarded in 2019. This means that we are committed to maintaining the development and welfare of all of our 350+ staff across our three depots, as well as other areas such as teamwork, charity and CSER. With the invaluable employee feedback we received, we continue to work hard on further business improvement to make Creed a fantastic place to work.
View our profile on the Best Companies website.
FWD Gold Medal Wins
We pride ourselves on our service level being among the very best in the industry, and this was recognised in 2016 when our Executive Development Chef Rob Owen was awarded the FWD Gold Medal for Customer Support. We were also proud winners of the Federation of Wholesale Distributors (FWD) Gold Medal for Wholesale Service to Foodservice in 2014 and 2011. Our transport team also brought home Delivered Wholesale Driver of the Year in 2013.
Our other awards include:
- Cotswold Life Family Business Community Social Responsibility Award for Gloucestershire 2013
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust outstanding contribution to nature award 2013
- Foodservice Footprint environmentally friendly logistics award 2013, Commercial benefit through sustainable practice award 2011
- Gloucestershire Business Awards environmental business of the year 2012
- The Grocer Green Wholesaler of the Year 2012.
We’re proud to be a Living Wage Foundation Accredited Employer
We have been awarded the Living Wage Foundation Employer Mark in recognition of our commitment to paying all employees and subcontractors the Living Wage of £8.25 an hour, or greater.
Martin Holmes, Head of Organisational Development and Business Improvement, says:
“At Creed we are committed to making sure that our people are fairly rewarded for the work they do. This accreditation demonstrates our determination to improve people engagement and recruit and retain high-quality staff and is part of our overall business objective to listen and respond to our employees’ needs.”
Responsible Sourcing Accreditations
Our range of accreditations means that caterers can be confident about our commitment to ethical sourcing, traceability and food safety.
- BRC accreditation gives our customers piece of mind that we protect the integrity of products and ensure best practice throughout the handling, storage and distribution process.
- Our Food for Life Catering Supplier Accreditation from the Soil Association’s Food for Life Catering Mark Scheme, means that we’re able to offer and supply caterers with products which are accredited as organic, free range, MSC, Farm Assured, Red Tractor, Fairtrade and so on.
- For information about higher welfare accreditations such as RSPCA Assurance, Red Tractor and the Quality Standard Mark, please visit our butchery section of the website.
- For information on The Marine Stewardship Council’s MSC accreditation, please visit the frozen section of the site.