12in Beetroot Wraps - 2x20
V VE LF
Add a pop of colour to your menu with these frozen, 12 inch round beetroot wraps. A nutritious alternative to standard tortilla wraps.
- Each case contains two individual packs containing 20 wraps each.
- Sold in a cardboard box, each pack is sealed in a polythene bag.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Dairy Free.
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives and sweeteners.
- Each wrap weighs approx. 90g.
- Made using RSPO certified palm oil - RSPO is a global standard for Sustainable Palm Oil ensuring that palm oil is sourced in a credible and sustainable way.
- This product is frozen.
Key: Contains May Contain Does Not Contain
|Ingredients||fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, niacin, iron, thiamin), water, beetroot powder (15%), vegetable oil (palm oil, palm stearin, rapeseed oil), sugar, raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, sodium diphosphate), acidity regulator (citric acid), wheat starch.|
|Storage Instructions||Keep Frozen. Store at 18°C or below|
|Directions For Use||From Frozen unless otherwise stated Microwave: From Defrost: Place on Microwavable plate and heat for up to 8 seconds (850W) for 1 wrap or 35 seconds for 20 wraps or until warm throughout. Oven: From Defrost: Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 5, place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and reheat for up to 1 min. Defrost thoroughly at ambient for approximately 5 hours. Store in a cool, dry place and consume within 48 hours. For best results Microwave from defrost.|
|Energy per 100g (kcal)||285|
|Energy per 100g (kJ)||1196.5|
|Fat per 100g (g)||5.5|
|Fat of which Saturates per 100g (g)||2.2|
|Carbohydrate Per 100g (g)||48.6|
|Carbohydrate of which Sugars per 100g (g)||10.2|
|Protein per 100g (g)||6.3|
|Salt per 100g (g)||0.07|
|Suitable for a Vegetarian Diet||Yes|
|Suitable for a Vegan Diet||Yes|
|Suitable for Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance||Yes|
|Suitable for Coeliacs||No|
|Approved for a Halal Diet||No|
|Approved for a Kosher Diet||No|