Pan Artisan Sourdough Pizza Doughball - 70x240g
These premium quality Dough balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe to allow greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a superior final flavour.
- Each case contains 70 individual 240g pizza doughballs.
- Sold in a cardboard box, the doughballs are sealed in a polythene bag.
- One pizza dough ball will make an approx. 14in thin-base pizza.
- A premium quality solution for hand-stretched pizza.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- This product is frozen.
|Storage Instructions||Store frozen at minus () 18 degrees centigrade, until required for use.|
|Directions For Use||Cook the prepared bases in a pizza oven between 300 ͦc 310 ͦc (for 2.53.5 minutes or until cooked through) this is only a guide as the temperature will vary depending on the type of ovens used. Remember to place cooked topping on first and the raw topping last, this will ensure that the topping is perfectly cooked. Top up with grated cheese and cook until the cheese is golden brown. When baked ensure a minimum core temperature of 96 ͦc is attained for at least 1 minute.|
|Energy per 100g (kcal)||235|
|Energy per 100g (kJ)||1000|
|Fat per 100g (g)||3.4|
|Fat of which Saturates per 100g (g)||0.5|
|Carbohydrate Per 100g (g)||42|
|Carbohydrate of which Sugars per 100g (g)||0.3|
|Protein per 100g (g)||8.1|
|Salt per 100g (g)||1.44|