Business Cost Reduction & Waste Solutions
Business Cost Reduction
BCR Associates help businesses to boost profitability by seeking efficiencies and cutting overspend on overhead costs such as utilities. They have saved millions of pounds for customers as part of their procurement process with 9 out of 10 customers saving an average of 27% on their key business service costs.
BCR’s expertise means they can ensure you get the best prices whilst avoiding expensive roll-over renewal contracts. They manage the entire process for you from the initial cost review, to managing your supply chain and renewing your contracts in years to come.
BCR can ensure you are receiving value for money by carrying out a free, no obligation cost review. If you decide to go ahead with the service, you retain 100% of the saving excluding water and rateable values.
Food Waste & Cooking Oil Waste Collection
There is increasing pressure on the hospitality industry from consumers and governments to find alternative uses for waste food and minimise the food waste to landfill. Similarly with used kitchen oils, caterers are encouraged to find green alternatives to disposing of the oil via drains.
At Creed Foodservice, our partnership with Olleco allows us to assist chefs with safe disposal of both oil and food kitchen waste.
- Olleco collect waste foods or oils from your site(s).
- Wastes go to Olleco’s recycling facility.
- All food waste and waste oil is converted into sustainable resources – namely into forecourt standard biodiesel.
- There is also a small output of rich compost, which is used as a chemical free fertiliser.
- You’ve played a key part in reducing carbon emissions and food waste to landfill.
For more information on BCR’s services, or to find out how you can safely dispose of your used cooking oil and reduce your food waste to landfill, please get in touch with us.