Korean BBQ Chicken Wraps
150ml of Korean maribase 177751
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander 600500
1kg Red Tractor Whole Chicken Inner Fillet (pf) 900500
4 12in Country Range wholemeal wraps 786790
1 medium peeled carrot 600221
100g red cabbage shredded 600201
½ Spanish onion thinly sliced 6010811 courgette spiralized 600730
1. Slice the chicken inner fillets and marinade in the Korean Maribase ideally overnight (a couple of hours should suffice).
2. Fry the chicken in a drizzle of olive until fully cooked.
3. Chop the Coriander, Carrot, Red Cabbage, Onion and Courgette finely for the slaw.
4. Mix a drizzle of oil and a tablespoon of the Korean Maribase into the slaw. Add the slaw then chicken to the wraps and fold by bringing the bottom upwards and the two sides in.
5. Wrap in parchment or foil for a grab and go option.