Korean BBQ Chicken Wraps
- 177751 150ml of Korean maribase
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600500 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 900500 1kg Red Tractor Whole Chicken Inner Fillet (previously frozen)
- 786790 4 12in Country Range wholemeal wraps
- 600221 1 medium peeled carrot
- 600201 100g red cabbage shredded
- 600730 ½ Spanish onion thinly sliced
- 6010811 courgette spiralized
1. Slice the chicken inner fillets and marinade in the Korean Maribase ideally overnight (a couple of hours should suffice).
2. Fry the chicken in a drizzle of olive until fully cooked.
3. Chop the Coriander, Carrot, Red Cabbage, Onion and Courgette finely for the slaw.
4. Mix a drizzle of oil and a tablespoon of the Korean Maribase into the slaw. Add the slaw then chicken to the wraps and fold by bringing the bottom upwards and the two sides in.
5. Wrap in parchment or foil for a grab and go option.