Cod Cauliflower and Chorizo Mornay
600161 600g Cauliflower (cut into florets)
357420 100g Chorizo (roughly chopped)
500ml Semi Skimmed Milk
183910 95g Bisto Cheese Sauce Granules
357320 70g Gruyere (grated)
730750 500g Country Range IQF Cod 195-246g (net)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes until ‘al dente’. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the chorizo for 2 minutes to brown, then remove from the pan.
- Pour the milk into the same pan and bring to the boil. Add the Bisto Cheese Sauce Granules and stir until thickened.
- Add the Gruyere and stir until melted. Season as required.
- Put the cauliflower in a baking dish (or divide between individual dishes) with the chorizo and the cod. Spoon over the cheese sauce and sprinkle with the Gruyere, breadcrumbs. Bake for 15-20 minutes and finish under the grill until golden brown.