Cod Cauliflower and Chorizo Mornay
- 600161 600g Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 357420 100g Chorizo (roughly chopped)
- 500ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 183910 95g Bisto Cheese Sauce Granules
- 357320 70g Gruyere (grated)
- 730750 500g Country Range IQF Cod 195-246g (net)
- 50g Breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes until ‘al dente’. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the chorizo for 2 minutes to brown, then remove from the pan.
- Pour the milk into the same pan and bring to the boil. Add the Bisto Cheese Sauce Granules and stir until thickened.
- Add the Gruyere and stir until melted. Season as required.
- Put the cauliflower in a baking dish (or divide between individual dishes) with the chorizo and the cod. Spoon over the cheese sauce and sprinkle with the Gruyere, breadcrumbs. Bake for 15-20 minutes and finish under the grill until golden brown.