Chicken Breast with Sage Butter and Mash
183900 1.5ltrs Bisto Bechamel Sauce (make up as per instructions)
350130 250g Unsalted Butter (softened)
607025 10g Fresh Sage Leaves (chopped)
900820 10 Chicken Breasts
358970 20 Slices of Prosciutto
60g Wholegrain Mustard
172391 1.5kg Country Range Mash Potato
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Place the softened butter and half of the chopped sage into a bowl. Mix together well and season.
- Slice into the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the butter mixture and fold to enclose.
- Place the prosciutto slices onto a chopping board so that they overlap slightly.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in the slices.
- Place in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Ensure the breasts are being kept warm.
- Add the retained chicken meat juices, mustard and the remaining half of the chopped sage to the made up Bisto Bechamel Sauce and heat through.
- Either serve each breast whole or slice into three.
- Pour over the sauce and serve with creamed mashed potato.